KS2 Teacher - 0.4fte on a temporary basis with the possibility of covering a period of Maternity Leave
We are looking for a great person to join our wonderful school.
Do you want to work in an inspiring, rewarding and happy school with motivated children who are a pleasure to teach? We are seeking to appoint a high-quality teacher, with strength in any specific curriculum area being seen as an advantage.
Applications are warmly invited from candidates who:
- are kind, caring and want the very best for the children in their class
- are passionate about teaching and committed to personal development
- are inspirational with a record of high standards of teaching
- have high expectations of attainment and behaviour for all children
- are well organised with a proactive and creative approach
We can offer:
- eager pupils who demonstrate exemplary attitudes to learning and life
- a supportive ethos
- emphasis on professional development and career opportunities
- an exciting and rich curriculum with excellent facilities
Visits to our school are welcomed; please call reception to make an appointment.
Application forms and a job description are available to download from the school website, www.charltonkings-jun.gloucs.sch.uk (found under the ‘Our School’ tab) or by contacting the school office.
Please be advised that Charlton Kings Junior School is committed to safeguarding and robustly adheres to the latest guidance including the requirement to fulfil Enhance Disclosure and Barring Service checks.